And now:Ish <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

From: BIGMTLIST <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 1999 08:55:26 -0800
Subject: NPR ethnic cleansing topic

>From BIGMTLIST

Date: Sat, 12 Jun 1999 11:17:48 -0400
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
From: Ari Halberstadt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: question: does this mean the us will now act morally at home?

Hi Robert,

I often listen to the show All Things Considered on National Public Radio.
Yesterday they were soliciting emailed questions from listeners about the
Kosovo crisis. I figured, why not send them a question about what the US
government's actions towards the people of ethnic Albanians might mean
for
the people of Black Mesa. The show's email address is [EMAIL PROTECTED] For
the
Kosovo-related questions they requested that the word "question" appear
in
the subject line. Maybe if enough people contact them they might do a show
on the subject of Black Mesa.

Plausible tie-ins for the media include oppression directed at an ethnic
group, enivronmental disasters, air polution over the Grand Canyon, Senator
John McCain (R-AZ) who is a presidential candidate, etc.

Following is the letter I emailed to NPR.