And now:Ish <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

----- Original Message -----
From: Delphine Henderson
To: JeepDrivingGenius
CC'S CLIPPED
Sent: June 14, 1999 12:29 PM
Subject: Fw: Okay the good news from Court

We started the trial off on Friday June 8. We were losing everything. We
were denied by the district judge use of the Federal Indian Child Welfare
Act. My mother and tribe were not allowed to intervene into the case. All
our witnesses were denied except one member of our tribe.

It was going to be my word against the adoption attorneys word. I was
nervous as hell but I know what happened and when and where. Ive had to go
over it so many times. We broke for lunch and then the therapist came to
testify, breaking into my testimony. But it was perfect.
The therapist was so readable. We know for certain that she works
exclusively for the Boren adoption attorneys and the adoption attorney they
hired for my consent hearing. Anyway, she was blah blah blahing about how I
knew it was the right thing to give up my child and I was responsible and
ladeedah. Anyways my attorney tore her up and down, then Robert Boren ,
adoption attorney, came forward with my mental health records. He had
gotten them from her when we couldnt!!!!!!
Attatched to them was a medical release form that stated robert Boren and
Associates were my attorneys and that the therapist was to send all my
records to them. The release was executed 4 weeks after I gave consent and
20 days after I began proceedings to revoke my consent. So they got the
medical records using a fraudulant paper. And were representing both me and
the adoptive mother at the same time. Both counts are Federal Criminal
Offences, and fraudulant. The judge disqualified them on the spot.!!!!!!!!!!

Now the Bar association is all over their asses and the DA is going to file
criminal charges of fraud.

The adoptive mother has till thursday to have another attorney. The Borens
are not allowed back into the case and we proved fraud was used to obtain
my consent.
We will have a court date within 30 days and lets pray that this will be
over and I will finally have my son Back home where he belongs.

Secondly, I have found another birthmother who went through exactly the
same thing with these sick attorneys. Same doctors hospital, therapist
representation at the consent hearing and....The same mental and criminal
cruelty these people did to me. And she knows two other girls and a past
employee of the firm.

WE GOT EM YOU

for the whole story read

www.members.tripod.com/BabyLevi/