And now:Ish <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

Date: Thu, 24 Jun 1999 08:39:15 -0400
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
From: Lynne Moss-Sharman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: "proud to call Halifax home"

letter to editor Globe and Mail June 24, 1999
Embarrassing remarks
John MacDermid
Thursday, June 24, 1999

Lions Bay, B.C. -- Re Micmacs Killed Too, Halifax Mayor Says -- June 22:
As a Haligonian, I am embarrassed by the comments made by Mayor Walter
Fitzgerald. I assure all First Nations living in Nova Scotia and, for that
matter, across the country, that his insensitive views are not
representative of the thinking of all those who are proud to call Halifax home.

              "Let Us Consider The Human Brain As
               A Very Complex Photographic Plate"
                    1957 G.H. Estabrooks
                www.angelfire.com/mn/mcap/bc.html