And now:Ish <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
:
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 1999 11:34:11 EDT
Subject: Fwd: CLARIFICATION
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
:

Dear Ish. Will you please forward this posting to everyone you have forwarded
my previous postings this week. Thank You. Matt Sherman Madage Moniga
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Full-name: MADAGE
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 1999 10:48:17 EDT
Subject: CLARIFICATION
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED],
        [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED],
        [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED],
        [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED],
        [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED],
        [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED],
        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
CC: [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED],
        [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED],
        [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED],
        [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]

 From the Offices of:  AMERICAN INDIAN MOVMENT
WHITE CLAY UPDATE

E-mail Address: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Dear Brothers and Sisters in the struggle,
         I have received some flack for using the term "Warrior" in my recent
postings and updates. Apparently there are some who have not moved beyond the
Hollywood definition. We believe a warrior works for the common good of
our people. A warrior's path in conflict is that of peaceful resolution, and
intelligent reasoning.  A warrior may be one who helps the Elders, goes for
groceries, changes a flat tire for someone or possibly be called upon to
defend
our people and land.  It was in that total context I employed the term
warrior.
I sincerely regret having offended anyone. The call for action was one of
non-violence. The organizers have stated no weapons are permitted.(nor were
they
ever encouraged}.  For the purpose of solidarity, below are the phone numbers
of the organizers. To avoid confusion I will provide no more updates unless
requested to do so by the National Field Director, Nowa Cumig Dennis Banks.
My travel plans at this time are undetermined.
                                   With respect,

                                    Matt Sherman Madage Moniga
                                    Prison Liaison, Office of National Field
Director,
                                    AMERICAN INDIAN MOVEMENT
supplies:
Floyd Hand