Date: Sun, 11 Jul 1999 22:03:14 -0400
From: Albert RunningWolf <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Mumia Abu Jamal and 20/20 .
:

Greetings Brothers and Sisters ,
    I just watched a story done on 20/20 about Mumia Abu Jamal . When it
began , Mrs. Walters called Mumia "the last political prisoner in the
USA" . We know that she is wrong , I just sent in a message board post
to ABC News and 20/20 telling them a small bit about Leonard Peltier and
I await their response . I am asking that everyone also email them and
tell them about Leonard Peltier being also a political prisoner in the
USA . Let them know the story of Leonard Peltier .

Here is a copy of what I sent in :

            Greetings , I do not know much about Mr. Jamal , I have read
his story . I feel that , yes his trial was not fair , but when Mrs.
Walters called him the last political prisoner in the US I know she is
wrong . Why don't they do a story about Leonard Peltier , who is ALSO a
political prisoner in the US . If you'd like to know about Leonard Peltier
contact any AIM Chapter or Support Group, or ask the Leonard Peltier
Defense Committee . Mr. Peltier has been in prison for over 20 years for a
crime he did not commit and his story must also be heard . Anyone reading
this can contact me at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                   Thank you ,
                   Albert RunningWolf
                   Chairperson ~ AIM Central Indiana Support Group .

--
Albert RunningWolf
Chairperson
A.I.M. Central Indiana Support Group
P.O. Box 102
Brookville, IN 47012
765 647-5362 (fax & voicemail)
765 647-4947 (personal)
...still strong in the spirit and in the struggle!
Reprinted under the Fair Use http://www4.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.html