And now:Ish <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

The following has been independently verified..Ish

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Full-name: AIMAZ
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 1999 11:32:13 EDT
Subject:  WHITECLAY UPDATE JULY 14, 1999
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I spoke with Marvin Youngdog this morning at approximately 6 a.m. Arizona
time. He reports that things are calm. As Mike reported yesterday, the
Governor met with the people there and Marvin said it looks promising. He
also said that the governor was "shaken up" when he viewed the murder scene.
The reports that the KKK and other militias being there is true,
unfortunately, an eyewitness stumbled on to a KKK meeting - hoods and all-
but for now they are not causing any problems. It appears that they are
getting motel rooms around the area and just watching. Let's hope that is all
they do. Marvin and Natilie both said that there are "a lot of nervous
people" around the area due to the fact that the treaty says the reservation
extends 50 miles into Nebraska making much of their farm land, towns, etc
legally belonging to the reservation. This makes for some nervous and tense
people. However, everyone is calm, there is a warrior society protecting Camp
Justice and other societies on alert. They wanted me to remind everyone that
monetary donations are still needed. Please send what you can to Camp Justice
c/o Tom Poor Bear P.O. Box 823, Pine Ridge, South Dakota  57770. I was also
told that if people would like to send food donations that would be greatly
appreciated also. These can be sent to Tom Poor Bear c/o General Delivery
Pine Ridge South Dakota  57770. They are trying to feed a lot of people,
sometimes 200 or more and can use any help with food that can be sent. They
would also like to thank those who have already sent in donations. They
appreciate your help and support and wish that they could thank each and
every one of you personally. Please know that they do appreciate these
donations and the help and support they see coming from everyone. We will
keep everyone as updated as we can so please bear with us. Thank you.

In Struggle,
AIM, AZ.
Reprinted under the Fair Use http://www4.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.html