And now:Ish <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

Feed Time: M - F, 1300 - 1359 ET
NAC website: www.nativecalling.org

PROGRAM SCHEDULE for July 26-29, 1999

MON - 7/26: The Language of Spirituality:
There are some in the science world who say that the English language has
reached its limit in trying to articulate the processes of quantum physics
and other complex scientific phenomena. A group of physicists are now
looking to indigenous languages for the right words and phonetic codes to
unravel the mysteries of the universe. Do Native languages contain the
hidden codes of the universe? Guests include Dan MoonHawk Alford, writer and
linguist and originator of "Quantum Linguistics".

TUE - 7/27: UFO Congress:
The annual International UFO Congress Conventions have grown into the
largest UFO conferences in the world with the next one being held in
Mesquite, Nevada August 15-21. On this special UFO/metaphysics edition of
Native America Calling, we visit the congress and share in its insight of
UFO reports and metaphysical occurrences. Guests include Bob Brown of the
UFO Congress and Corporate AIR.

WED - 7/28: Book-of-the-Month:
Boy do we have a surprise for you! N. Scott Momaday of the Kiowa Nation is
releasing a new book, but we can't tell you the title yet. On this
Book-of-the-Month Edition we invite you to share in this sneak preview and
converse with one of Native America's greatest literary minds.

THU - 7/29: Native Prisoner Rights:
Some rehab counselors say that Native prisoners' ability to practice their
spiritual ceremonies are absolutely key to their quest for rehabilitation.
But in many penal institutions these rights are non-existent. On this
edition of Native America Calling we look at the work to implement Native
prisoner rights throughout the entire prison system. Guests include Walter
Echohawk of the Native American Rights Fund.

FRI - 7/30: Surviving Breast Cancer:
Breast Cancer is one of the leading causes of death among women in America.
Although the rate of Native American Woman diagnosed with breast cancer is
not quite as high as the rates for women of other ethnic backgrounds, this
is still an area of great concern. How do women survive with breast cancer?
Join host, Sharon McConnell and her guests, as they discuss ways to cope
with breast cancer and continue living life.

For more information, please contact the following people:
Programming Questions: Joseph Leon, NAC 505-277-7999, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Distribution/Promotion: Eric Martin, AIROS 402-472-3287, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Wellness Edition: Amber Clayman, Koahnic 907-258-8896, [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reprinted under the Fair Use http://www4.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.html