Posted by [EMAIL PROTECTED] :

Our list server has merged with a web based e-mail/list company with features not
compatible with the running of this list.  Native News will be moved to onelist over
the next couple of days.  All those currently subscribed to the esosoft list will be
transferred to onelist.  My apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.  the list
(hopefully) will continue to function as it has over the past three years.
Thank you for your forbearance with any glitches we may encounter.  In this era of
mergers none have been immune, it seems.
Ishgooda
Editor, Native News

List information below:
     Subscribe (everyone receiving this message will automatically be subscribed) :
                        [EMAIL PROTECTED]

               Unsubscribe:
                        [EMAIL PROTECTED]

               List owner: