Topics in this special issue:

  1. K12> Free Office tutorials for teachers
  2. K12> Re: MATH: Family Fun Night
  3. K12> KIDLINK project gets Online Learning Award
  4. UPDATED> May FNO - Discernment
  5. EZINE> [netsites] USA in Review
  6. RESOUR> [netsites] Stick Insects of Australia
  7. RESOUR> [netsites] Education for Adults
  8. RESOUR> [netsites] Images of History on the Web
  9. MISC> [netsites] Nesting Eagles
 10. MISC> [netsites] Free Online Scholarship
 11. RESOUR> [DIGITALDIVIDE] New Website Content, Directory & Supplement
 12. RESOUR> [DIGITALDIVIDE] Free Courses & Scholarships from CyberLearning.org
 13. PROJ> [Hilites => Projects] Ages 6-10  Traveling Kids - revised

Archives for Net-happenings can be found at:
http://www.classroom.com/community/email/archives.jhtml?A0=NET-HAPPENINGS

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&GROUP;=comp.internet.net-happenings