Hello,

"ls" does not take that long and is available as in /proc/net/dev of the
mips filesystem.

Now i have this problem specifically for large VLAN creations which would
mean large number of interface data and IP-data , my concern is specific to
these areas.
Bcos when no large VLAN's avaiab;e not much to update for IF-MIB and IP-MIB.
Excuse me if i am not making sense here, as i am a novice in net-snmp area.

But frankly when no large VLAN's are present snmpd process shows 0% on top
output.
But anythng above 1000 VLANS, this is shows 100%.

Let me know.

Thanks.
BR,
Bheemesh