ABOUT AALBORG QUEER FESTIVAL:

 > From the 18-24th of June Aalborg Queer festival will happen for the first
time! During the festival we will be exploring, debating and expressing
'Queer' from many perspectives.

It is a space for creativity and critical thoughts challenging mainstream
culture and gender stereotypes.

PARTICIPATION:
Anyone can contribute to the festival by different forms of expression that
somehow relates to the term 'queer'.  Activist who would like to help out
making this festival possible are of cause very welcome.

DEADLINE:
We would like to start planning things and make a program soon. If you want
to be part of the queer festival let us know as soon as possible.
We are doing our best to provide food and accommodations. By the looks of
our budget we probably can't refund all your traveling expences, but don't
hesitate to ask if that's what's keeping you from comming.

Hope to see you for an amazing week of Queerness!!!

CONTACT:

http://www.myspace.com/aalborgqueerfestival

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Aalborg Queerfestival
c/o
Barbara Nordhjem
Christiansgade 19, 3. tv.
9000 Aalborg
--

          /c_"/   Tatiana Bazzichelli   [EMAIL PROTECTED]