Hi!

>From my experience working with Cazzo and hearing from other US porn
businesses it seems that even Europeans compile with this regime
(though it is major hustle and extra cost).

Personal suggestion - try to be more radical in artistic and technical
formats so that your content would not be fitting any of the website
expectations and standards.

Best Z

On 6/23/07, Sigmund Baginov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Wednesday 20 June 2007, lotu5 wrote:
> > I'm working with SharingIsSexy.org and we're trying to find a lawyer
> > who can donate some time to us to help us get our site up and running
> > legally.
>
> I'm not a lawyer but I read lots of lawyers opinions about 2257. I
> suggest you to find a good lawyer but I can try to help you answering
> to the questions I read the answers around the net:
>
> - yes, you have to have all the records and be 2257 compliant. It
> doesn't matter if your site is free and open posting. For the USA law
> you have to be compliant if you show to USA users this kind of pictures
> and clips.
> - you have lots of requirements. I suggest you to read
> http://www.freespeechcoalition.com/FSCView.asp?action=preview&coid=137
>
> SiBa

now in .us.California.LosAngeles > San Francisco > New York
+1 310  694 2992
http://basis.desk.org:8080/ASU2/TravelPlan