Hello all,

I'm working on an open source porn project called SharingIsSexy, working
to create a free space for queer people, people of color, people of size
and all kinds of othered bodies to share their erotic expressions and
license them under a creative commons license.

Recently, my university has asked me to temporarily take down the website,
until further discussion with the administration. Unfortunately, we are
working towards an upcoming show and need to get our site back up.
Although, since the site is free, we don't have much money for hosting in
the meantime. Also, i tseems that most hosting companies disallow porn in
the terms of service.

Would anyone on this list be able to provide temporary hosting to our
project for a few months? Or suggest a good, inexpensive hosting company
that is porn friendly?

thanks,

  lotu5
  http://sharingissexy.org