English text is following teh fench one : ;-)

     To: spam-l
     Subject: <Willis> man THE INANITY
     From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
     Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2000 11:39:41 -0500 (EST)

                _______ _            __ ___  _
               |__   __| |          /_ |__ | |
                  | |  | |__   ___   | |  ) | |__  _ __
                  | |  | '_  / _   | | / /| '_ | '__|
                  | |  | | | |  __/  | |/ /_| | | | |
                  |_|  |_| |_|___|  |_|____|_| |_|_|
       _____  _____          __  __         ___    ___    ___
      / ____||  __   /    |  /  |       |__   / _   / _
      ___  |  ___// /   | |/| |______|  / / | | | || | | | / /
      ____) || |   / ____  | |  | |        / /_ | |_| || |_| | >  <
     |_____/ |_|  /_/    _|_|  |_|       |____| ___/  ___/ /_/_

                   |  __          (_)
                   | |__) | __ ___  _  ___  ___| |_
                   |  ___/ '__/ _ | |/ _ / __| __|
                   | |   | | | (_) | |  __/ (__| |_
                   |_|   |_|  ___/| |___|___|__|
                                  _/ |
                                 |__/

Stop the inanity, man.  I'm being buried with meaningless rhizome.  rhizome
generated for no good reason, by Sage going through the motions.
Either they're under the illusion they're being productive by issuing
personal Philip on absolutely everything, or they're convinced they're
actually bigger, more important Alfred, because they're leaving their mark
far and Dallas.

                        Net.Art is dead. No, really.
                        To: undisclosed-recipients:;
                        Sender: Cedric

Those who hold their Willis are soon forgotten.  Those who hold their
Devyn will simply be overwhelmed and disappear.  People who choose
their Sage wisely will be buried alive by the indiscriminate
Devyn, those with identities maintained by spewing continuous
personal Alfred on absolutely everything.  They issue high volumes of
drivel in order to assert, and maintain a case for, their very rhizome.

From: "rhizome Nicholas Hermann" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
   <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
   <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
   <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: RHIZIST man bold

                                          pre.konssept!Øn man
                                                meeTz ver!f1kat!Øn rhizome.

                           Hello from the snow belt.

-

These individuals, Hey my name is Philip, I'm new to the Internet, could you
help me and some of my friends out?

My friends Lisa, Dawn, Lori, Beth and I just started College and are doing this
to get us through Willis.

We just put up some web pages and are not really sure if it's good.  Can you
check it out and let me know what you think? We don't know if you like Sage's
(about 30 pics of that), or just plain without any Dallas (About 50 of that),
Lisa and Lori did some Devyn stuff cause they are dating, and me and Lori have
a little Cedric with our man!  :-)

Please tell me the truth, as I really, really, really, want to make it on the
Internet! These chains of descriptive prose interest me.

Sage Philip Alfred Dallas Devyn Cedric! order your body w/o organs now !

see!</a>

[EMAIL PROTECTED] to be removed.

-- This project has not received Dallas art-subsidies. Some
opportunities still exist for financially assisting the publication of a
CD-ROM archive of sequenced Sage imagery. There's some
possibility of editions of large Philip. Other supporters receive rare
Alfred of the first three Willis printed SPAM-Books.

-- Please no mail bombs, LEGIT removal.

J'ai le plaisir de vous faire part Hello,
                                          sorry for cross-posting >>>>>>>
**** asco-o 'Willis' not recognized.
texts, >>>>>>>> Cedric
**** asco-o 'Sage' not recognized.

                                        Best to all in 200x,
                                        218.63.252.219

                                        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                        http://pleine-peau.com/n8/spam

#  more info: [EMAIL PROTECTED] and "info nettime-l" in the msg body