On Wed, 31 Mar 1999, you wrote:

> I don't know why but if I write newsx -dd --nopost <host-short> [<host>]
> then I get the message that there are no news messages available.
>
> Where's the problem?

What is the problem? Does it work otherwise, but not with this exact set
of options?

Replace "-dd" with "-dddddd" to increase logging, and examine the output.
If you don't find anything, send the complete log, in addition to your
newsfeeds file to me, and I'll have a look.

Egil
--
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Voice: +47 22523641, 92022780 Fax: +47 22525899
Mail:  Egil Kvaleberg, Husebybakken 14A, 0379 Oslo, Norway