Hi,
the last 2 weeks I can't fetch news. Newsx stop at the following error:

newsx.real: NNTP article read error: got "."
newsx.real: ARTICLE 37823 in de.comp.os.unix.linux.hardware out of phase: 220
37822 <8jesuk$2jv7$[EMAIL PROTECTED]> article retrieved - head and body follows
end at tag "stop"
close rnews pipe to pid 2921
rnews status is 0
3 groups contained new articles
Can I give newsx an option to ignore the "." ? I can't find something in the
man page.

Thank you!
Thorsten Nicklaus