On Wed, 7 Mar 2001, you wrote:

> On Wed, Mar 07, 2001 at 07:54:31AM +0100, Egil Kvaleberg wrote:
> > > What is the best procedure? A link towards a web site, or an
> > > attachement?
> >
> > Please, only use attachments for small patches.

Thank you very much for the patches.

Since many people would object to receiving large emails via a mailing
list, Majordomo has a limit for max message size. Your patch amounted to
200 kbyte, and violated this limit, so I had to delete it from the
message.

If you can provide the patch by other means or significantly reduce the
size, I'm sure that would be much appreciated.

> [newsx with inn 2.3.x]

By reviewing the patch, I had some doubts as to whether newsx would now
work with earlier versions of INN as well as C news, so I assume this
patch was intended as an INN 2.3-only modification?

Anyway, thank you very much for the patch which I am sure will be
appreciated by anyone struggling with INN 2.3. As mentioned before, the
intention is  still to introduce a new newsx version that should handle
INN 2.3 as well as earlier versions, but I am afraid I cannot promise a
firm date for it.

Egil
--
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Voice: +47 22523641, 92022780 Fax: +47 22525899
Mail:  Egil Kvaleberg, Husebybakken 14A, 0379 Oslo, Norway