On Wed, Mar 21, 2001 at 01:19:15PM +0100, I wrote:
> Hello!
> There is a new revision of the newsx-package for debian GNU/Linux, it
> is patched a little bit and claims to work with inn2.3:
[...]
> Get the patch from:
> $debian-mirror/debian/pool/main/n/newsx/newsx_1.4-6.diff.gz
>
> examples for working mirrors: ftp.at.debian.org, ftp.debian.org.

Hello!
There is another new version available:
--------------------------------
newsx (1.4-7) unstable; urgency=low

  * Carlo Fusco <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> did some great debugging to try and get
    the inn2.3 problem nailed down.  Fixed typo so we use the storage.h
    provided by inn2-dev, added some Build-Depends (including
    inn2-dev) and installed build-depends on my box (closes: #91886)

The additional patch is very small[1] but it does not compile with
inn 2.2.3 anymore.
          cu andreas
[1] three moved lines and:
diff -r newsx-1.4.6/src/sim.h newsx-1.4.7/src/sim.h
18c18
< #if HAVE_STORAGE_H
---