On Wed, 2003-01-22 at 10:08, Andreas Metzler wrote:

> --withnewsxconf= (defaults to $PATHETC/newsx/) perhaps?

What about:

        --with-hostconfig

And for newsx:

        --hostconfig

At least for this release, I think it should default to the inhosts
setting. For one, I am not 100% certain where FHS really wants us to
place this. Also, I am not really sure how good it is in connection with
newsx.conf. What if someone uses the hostname "newsx"?

I've prepared this in:

        http://home.powertech.no/egilkv/newsx-1.6pre.tar.gz

Nice if someone could check how it works out, and report.

Egil
--
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Voice/videophone: +47 22523641 Voice: +47 92022780 Fax: +47 22525899