Hi Egil,

Thank you for the updates.

1.6 pre is working fine on Mac OS X, including updating article number
on error. I found something I might suggest.

I think the configure script seems to miss /usr/local/news/bin/rnews
and /usr/local/news/bin/inews. It takes /usr/bin/rnews and
/usr/bin/inews unless these are not there.

Could you include /usr/include/sys/malloc.h ? On Mac OS X malloc.h is
placed there.

Thank you.

--
HAGIWARA Tadahiko