On Monday night (10:30ish ) I heard 5 BLACK-BILLED CUCKOOS migrating over in
about 20 minutes- each called several times. Also an OVENBIRD flight song high
overhead.

My listening was cut short when a skunk sprayed my dog in our front driveway....

 Ken

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 11, 2014, at 12:19 PM, "Christopher T. Tessaglia-Hymes"