Hey Rob,

Yes, reviewing is the big challenge, especially if you get behind by a few
days. I like hand browsing, and just looking for interesting stuff. If there is
a good night of interest, I’ll try to log all calls. Of course, my main
interest has been in Black-billed Cuckoos for the past few years. Neat
mysterious birds. When you do focus on a single bird or on out-of-the-ordinary
and other interesting calls, hand browsing can go quickly; but, it’s easy to
get bogged down.

Keep it up and thanks for sharing mystery clips in the Facebook NFC group. Feel
free to cross-post here, too! :-)

Sincerely,
Chris T-H

On May 8, 2015, at 9:51 PM, Rob Fergus