Now that I see a little renewed activity on the list I will give a delayed
mention of the fact that I heard about two warbler calls a minute for about 15
minutes around midnight on April 19th in interior west central Florida
(Bushnell, Sumter County). In past visits in that area I have only heard the
occasion nocturnal flight call so I was interested to hear more sustained
calling that night although I think a front had just passed so things may have
just opened up. Seemed like a lot of Black-and-whites, some redstarts, palms,
black-throated blues…

Calling rate died down after that initial 15 minutes.

I had stayed up late to watch a West Coast NBA playoff game so to the
opportunity at half time I think, to step outside and listen for a bit.

Jeff Wells

ARCHIVES:
1) http://www.mail-archive.com/nfc-l@cornell.edu/maillist.html
2) http://www.surfbirds.com/birdingmail/Group/NFC-L