On Thu, Apr 28, 2016 at 11:18 AM, Jeff Wells <jeffwe...@borealbirds.org>
wrote:

> Now that I see a little renewed activity on the list I will give a delayed
> mention of the fact that I heard about two warbler calls a minute for about
> 15 minutes around midnight on April 19th in interior west central Florida
> (Bushnell, Sumter County). In past

And here's my delayed contribution... :-)

Both Mark Peterson and I, at different places in e. Colorado (I in Lincoln
County, he in Prowers County) heard *Vesper Sparrows* flying over, the
night of April 21-22, 2016. And, sure enough, the species was numerous, on
the ground, the early morning of Apr. 22.

Ted Floyd
Boulder County, Colorado, USA

> visits in that area I have only heard the occasion nocturnal flight call
> so I was interested to hear more sustained calling that night although I
> think a front had just passed so things may have just opened up. Seemed
> like a lot of Black-and-whites, some redstarts, palms, black-throated blues…
>

> Calling rate died down after that initial 15 minutes.
>

> I had stayed up late to watch a West Coast NBA playoff game so to the
> opportunity at half time I think, to step outside and listen for a bit.
>

> Jeff Wells
> --
> Subscribe, Configuration and Leave
> <http://www.northeastbirding.com/NFC-L_SubscribeConfigurationLeave.htm>