Hello all,

Despite the winds shifting to the south this week, I had more calls than
last week, with a total of 236. Below are the numbers per night, as well as
the numbers per species (estimated individuals in parentheses). Veery was
once again the most common bird.

9/3 87 calls
9/4 104 calls
9/5 11 calls
9/6 34 calls
9/7 1 call
9/8 0 calls
9/9 0 calls

Green Heron 16 (5)
American Redstart 21 (8)

Black-and-white Warbler 2 (2)

Black-throated Blue warbler 3 (1)

Northern Parula 3 (1)

Northern Waterthrush 3 (2)

Ovenbird 17 (6)

Warbler Sp. 61

Veery 89 (30)

Thrush Sp. 1

Bobolink 11 (8)

Bird Sp. 8

Passerine Sp. 1

I have uploaded several of my clearer unknown warbler calls to ebird,
if anyone cares to identify them. I believe that one is a
Bay-breasted, one is a Parula, and I'm not sure on the other two,
though the ascending call could be Yellow-rumped.

Jerald

Delaware

--

*Jerald*