This question came up:

If one can’t watch the live stream, will it become available online for viewing
at a later date?

The answer is: Yes.

I found the link here, although I don’t know how long it takes for the seminar
to post to the archive:

https://www.allaboutbirds.org/our-free-viewable-archive-of-livestreamed-seminars/

Hope this helps!

Sincerely,
Chris T-H

On Mar 6, 2017, at 4:31 PM, Christopher T. Tessaglia-Hymes