Jay's suggestion is a good one, when possible given how folks are making
recordings. One note to Ken and others: I almost always listen to NFCs at
quarter speed, with a filter on so that I only hear the frequency range of the
call (and not the low frequency stuff that would blast my ears at quarter
speed). I can hear the calls a full speed, but I can't differentiate them very
well full speed. Slowing them down makes the distinctions clearer.
Laura

    On Wednesday, May 3, 2017 8:21 AM, Kenneth V. Rosenberg <k...@cornell.edu>