Hi everyone

I'm trying to use PortTracker with Nfsen to show the Port Graph for the profile, not only for the "live" profile.

My PT plugin is already runing (really powerfull!) and the datas from my other profiles are already collecting (it's live profile too).

Here my first idea for nfsen.conf:

@plugins = (
        [ 'live',   'PortTracker'],
        [ 'ServerDMZProfile',   'PortTracker'],
        [ 'Anotherprofile',   'PortTracker'],
        [ 'Vlans',   'PortTracker'],
);

But (logical you'll say me) I have four tabs in plugin tabs, with four "PortTracker" (and always the same graphs, according to live profile).

I want One Tab per profile, or a different tab when I choose a different profile, if possible of course...

Thanks for your help (with simple words as you can imagine, due to my poor english!)

--
Adrien Malgoyre
Service Commun Informatique - Administrateur Réseaux

Observatoire Astronomique de Marseille-Provence
Pôle de l'étoile - Site de Château-Gombert
38, rue Frédéric Joliot-Curie
13388 Marseille Cedex 13