Dear All,

Thankyou to all that replied to my email concerning the combined mixed residual model, and thanks to Leonid for the changes in the $ERROR code. I have one final question regarding the reporting of the thetas and the sigmas. Why, when you use thetas in the residual error structure (thus replacing the epsilons), does it return the standard deviation, whereas when using epsilons it returns the variance? What algorithm is it using to obtain each?

Once again, thanks for any help.

Best,

Paul Westwood.