Dear Colleagues,

We are happy to invite you to the 9th meeting of Pharmacometrics Network
Benelux.

Please mark the following date and time in your agenda:
When: Thursday, November 24th 2016 - 12:00 - 18:00

Where: hosted by Ablynx NV, Belgium
Technologiepark, 21
9052 Gent/Zwijnaarde

Agenda theme: "A special student session"

Registration: you can register by sending an e-mail to anne.broc...@ablynx.com.
There is no registration fee, but registration is required for participation.
You can register until November 18th.

Scientific Program
To be announced

*** CALL FOR PRESENTERS***: we are looking for students to present any topic
that is modeling related. Presentation is 20 min + 10 min questions, unless you
want to take the opportunity for a work in progress presentation and have the
experience of all the modelers present (10 min + 20 min Q&A). Please contact
sross...@its.jnj.com<mailto:sross...@its.jnj.com> by November 11th if you want
to participate.

We hope to see you in Gent on November 24th!

Anne Brochot
Eugène Cox
Thomas Kerbush
Charlotte van Kesteren
Ron Mathôt
Stefaan Rossenu
Laura Sargentini
On Pharmacometrics Network Benelux: the initiative aims to connect
pharmacometricians in the Benelux (Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg). The
intention is to create an informal platform for the pharmacometrics community
in this region of the world (in industry, academia, hospital pharmacies as well
as regulatory bodies), with the goal to promote professional and scientific
awareness and interactions.