Van: owner-nmus...@globomaxnm.com [mailto:owner-nmus...@globomaxnm.com] Namens
Katrin Volz
Verzonden: vrijdag 16 december 2016 10:35
Aan: nmusers@globomaxnm.com
Onderwerp: [NMusers] $Error log transformed

Dear All,

I would like to model my data log transformed.
So far, I already found some suggestions for this problem here but none of them
worked in my case - probably I did sth. wrong.

I would be very happy if someone could help me with changing my error model,
which I assume has to be changed.
(I also assume that the dataset has to be changed from DV to LOG(DV)?)

So, here is the code I used so far (not log transformed):

$ERROR
IPRED = F                                                   ;IPRED drug in the
central compartment
IF (CMT.EQ.5) IPRED = A(5)               ;IPRED second drug in 5th compartment

DEL=0
IF (IPRED.EQ.0) DEL=0.0001
W     = F
IRES  = DV - IPRED
IWRES = IRES /(W + DEL)

Y = IPRED + IPRED * EPS(1)                                  ; error drug in the
central compartment
IF (CMT.EQ.5) Y = IPRED + IPRED * EPS(2)     ; error second drug in 5th
compartment

It would be great to get some help.
Thanks!
Katrin

Het Radboudumc staat geregistreerd bij de Kamer van Koophandel in het
handelsregister onder nummer 41055629.
The Radboud university medical center is listed in the Commercial Register of
the Chamber of Commerce under file number 41055629.