Hi,

I'm not sure what data you're analysing and what your dosage schedules and
sampling are but if ADDL is the same for each patient you could create a new
variable (TVPC) and simply deduct that additional dosing history from your
cumulative time from when you restarted the system (EVID=3 or 4). You code
it simply as:

TVPC=TIME- sum of all ADDLs

So if you have 3 additional doses, each at a 24h interval it would look
like:

TVPC=TIME-72

Then you can plot your VPC with TVPC as idv.

Regards,

Andrzej

Andrzej Bienczak

MSc, MPharm, DiplPharm