From: owner-nmus...@globomaxnm.com [mailto:owner-nmus...@globomaxnm.com] On
Behalf Of Pitsiu, Maria
Sent: 20 December 2016 13:14
To: nmusers@globomaxnm.com
Subject: [NMusers] RE: Generating TAD with ADDL dosing format

Hi Camila

If you don’t have a lag time, use the following:
$PK
IF(NEWIND.LT.2) THEN
IFL=0
TAD=0.0
ENDIF
IF(EVID.EQ.1.OR.EVID.EQ.4)DTIME=TIME
 IF(DOSTIM.NE.0.)DTIME=DOSTIM ; non-event dose times

TAD=TIME-DTIME

If you have a lag time, use:
IF(NEWIND.LT.2) THEN
TAD=0.0
DTIME=1.0E+06
ENDIF

IF(DOSTIM>0.0) DTIME=DOSTIM -ALAG1               ; dostim is non-zero on
additional doses (ADDL/II), no delay in doses
IF(AMT>0.AND.DOSTIM==0.0) DTIME=TIME          ; for all dose events scheduled
explcitly in the data record, no delay
TAD=TIME-DTIME

I hope this helps

Maria

Maria Pitsiu ICON Plc PK M&S 7122 3652 (internal) +44 162 849 3652 (external)