Dear all
Sorry to bother you.

I have encountered a problem with a complex model, involve a full TMDD PK model
lined to a complicated multi-compartment PD model. I was only doing a
simulation based on a published paper so I would prefer not to alter or
simplify the model.

The model kept having numerical difficulties no matter how I modify the TOL
value (I have changed it from 0 to 6).  And I am using ADVAN 8.

Does someone have any idea what else I should try to do to resolve it?  Here is
the error message.  The nonmem code and data are quite long and I could send
you the code/data as files if requested.  Many many thanks in advance for your
kind help.

 NUMERICAL DIFFICULTIES WITH INTEGRATION ROUTINE.
 NO. OF REQUIRED SIGNIFICANT DIGITS IN SOLUTION VECTOR
 TO DIFFERENTIAL EQUATIONS,   6, MAY BE TOO LARGE.
 MESSAGE ISSUED FROM SIMULATION STEP

Best

Thank you very much and best regards!

Penny (Peijuan) Zhu, Ph.D.