Hi everyone, just a reminder Mango Solutions are running the following UK
public training course in March, created specifically for the Pharmaceutical
sector.

Our R for Pharmacometrics two day course public will be held in the Heathrow
area of London on Wednesday 22nd and Thursday 23rd March 2017. Spaces are now
limited so we urge swift registration to avoid disappointment.

The R for PK course is designed to review the basic concepts of the R language,
before moving onto more Pharmacometric-based topics (such as producing typical
PK graphics, fitting mixed effects models, interacting with NONMEM and
performing simulation-based analyses).
All our courses are very much hands-on, with theory backed up by relevant
worked exercises & examples with 3 months post course support provided from
Mango's technical helpdesk. Commercial and Academic rates are available for
these courses
We are also looking to run our R for PK course in Central Europe and the US
later in 2017 along with Clinical Trial Simulations in R and Clinical Trial
Graphics in ggplot2 one day courses. Details of these dates and other public UK
training courses can be found on our website via
www.mango-solutions.com<http://www.mango-solutions.com>

Private courses are also available and delivered worldwide buy our own team of
Data Scientists. A private course can be a cost effective way of receiving
training for a number of participants and adapted to your specific
requirements. A private course can also be delivered at a time and location
that is convenient for you.

For more information on this or any of our public courses, or to discuss
private training options for your organisation please email
pha...@mango-solutions.com<mailto:pha...@mango-solutions.com> where a dedicated
member of our Pharma team will be happy to assist.

Kind regards
Christina Halliday

--

LEGAL NOTICE

This message is intended for the use of the named recipient(s) only and may
contain
confidential and / or privileged information. If you are not the intended
recipient, please
contact the sender and delete this message. Any unauthorised use of the
information
contained in this message is prohibited.

Mango Business Solutions Limited is registered in England under No. 4560258
with its
registered office at Suite 3, Middlesex House, Rutherford Close, Stevenage,
Herts, SG1 2EF,
UK.

PLEASE CONSIDER THE ENVIRONMENT BEFORE PRINTING THIS EMAIL