(Senior) Scientist (m/f) PK/PD Modeling & Pharmacometrics
MorphoSys AG, Munich, Germany
Reference number 154-2016
https://www.morphosys.com/careers/job-opportunities

As one of the leading public biotech companies in Europe, we are committed to
developing the medicines of the future. Building on our portfolio of innovative
antibody technologies, we are actively pursuing new therapeutic approaches in
close collaboration with the world's foremost pharmaceutical companies and,
increasingly, under our own initiative. Guided by mutual respect and trust,
each member of the MorphoSys team is given the opportunity to develop and
flourish within this exciting and inspiring environment.
Join us in Martinsried near Munich!

Your Responsibilities

*         Perform pharmacokinetic/pharmacodynamics (PK/PD) data analyses and
develop robust and predictive models for preclinical and clinical projects

*         Perform dose/exposure vs. response assessments and population PK data
analyses for clinical studies including data interpretation and data reporting

*         Interact closely with other members of the team to optimize the
design of preclinical and clinical study plans

*         Evaluate and interpret regulatory guidelines and project related
literature on all PK/PD relevant aspects

*         Further expand the companies knowledge on modeling and simulation by
engaging with the scientific community and internalize key learnings

Your Requirements

*         Ph.D. in pharmacology, biology, engineering, mathematics, statistics,
or a related field

*         Profound expertise in PK and PK/PD data analysis as well as in
developing predictive PK/PD models with preferentially two or more years of
industry or respective post-doc experience

*         Hands-on experience with relevant software (e. g. Phoenix/WinNonlin,
Berkley Madonna, R, or equivalent)

*         Ability to closely interact with other team members as well as
interdisciplinary development teams

*         Well-developed communication skills and team-oriented approach

*         Excellent command of English and preferably German

Thank you for your interest! We are looking forward to receiving your pertinent
application documents. For your application please use exclusively our career
portal www.morphosys.com/careers<http://www.morphosys.com/careers>. We do not
only offer excellent career prospects, but support you from the very start -
also helping you move.
MorphoSys is an equal opportunity employer.

________________________________
MorphoSys ist umgezogen. Unsere neue Anschrift finden Sie untenstehend.
MorphoSys has moved. Please note our new address below.
________________________________
MorphoSys AG - Semmelweisstr. 7, 82152 Planegg, Germany; Sitz der
Gesellschaft/Registered Office: Planegg, Landkreis M?nchen;
Handelsregister/Commercial Register: Amtsgericht M?nchen HRB 121023;
Vorstand/Management Board: Dr. Simon Moroney (Vorsitzender/CEO), Jens Holstein,
Dr. Malte Peters, Dr. Marlies Sproll; Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats/Chairman
of the Supervisory Board: Dr. Gerald M?ller
This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are
not the addressee or authorized to receive this for the addressee, you must not
use, copy, disclose or take any action based on this message or any information
herein. If you have received this message in error, please advise the sender
immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message. Thank you for your
cooperation.
Diese E-Mail kann vertrauliche und/oder rechtlich geschuetzte Informationen
enthalten. Wenn Sie nicht der richtige Adressat sind oder diese E-Mail
irrtuemlich erhalten haben, informieren Sie bitte sofort den Absender und