Hi Everyone,
At this time users and developers of R are invited to submit abstracts for
Mango Solutions Effective Application of the R Language (EARL) conferences in
San Francisco and London.

If you have a real-world business case-use of R and you're proud to share your
experience, we would be happy to hear from you.
It doesn't matter which sector you work in or how long you've been using R,
your insights and examples help to make the R community stronger. We have
received some excellent submissions so far, but we know there are more great
examples in the R Community.
Presenters of all accepted presentations will receive a conference pass for the
day of your presentation and a ticket to the exclusive evening event/s.

To submit an abstract , register, or find out more about EARL, please visit
www.earl-conference.com<http://www.earl-conference.com>

For more information and ticket offers please email
pha...@mango-solutions.com<mailto:pha...@mango-solutions.com>

Kind regards
Christina

--

LEGAL NOTICE

This message is intended for the use of the named recipient(s) only and may
contain
confidential and / or privileged information. If you are not the intended
recipient, please
contact the sender and delete this message. Any unauthorised use of the
information
contained in this message is prohibited.

Mango Business Solutions Limited is registered in England under No. 4560258
with its
registered office at Suite 3, Middlesex House, Rutherford Close, Stevenage,
Herts, SG1 2EF,
UK.

PLEASE CONSIDER THE ENVIRONMENT BEFORE PRINTING THIS EMAIL