qPharmetra is hiring!

Are you curious, motivated to share your knowledge with colleagues and clients,
do you care about consistency and reproducibility in work product, and do you
thrive when working in a collaborative environment? How about an exciting
opportunity to join our group of enthusiastic pharmacometricians across the US
and EU? At qPharmetra we are looking to expand our team with appropriate
candidates! We are looking for skilled pharmacometricians as well as for a Data
Programmer & PK Analyst for NCA. We prefer candidates with relevant educational
background (Pharmaceutical Sciences, Medicine, Bioengineering, Statistics,
etc.), and 5+ years' work experience, and having the skills to use our key
tools (NONMEM, R, LaTeX, etc.). You might join our US offices in Boston
Massachusetts or Research Triangle Park, North Carolina, or our European
offices in Stockholm, Sweden and Nijmegen, the Netherlands. Alternatively, you
might work from your home. Please get in touch and share with us your
enthusiasm and motivation to join our ranks! Adding a resume will be highly
appreciated.

PS: No recruiters please.
PS2: this is a resend of a previous email that had a problem in the signature
and thus may have not have reached you (blocked) or been sent to you with an
error message. Apologies for this.

Klaas Prins, PhD
Vice President EU

+31 618 802 292 (M)