[IU]

Seventh Annual CTSI Symposium on
Disease and Therapeutic Response Modeling

SAVE THE DATE
November 9 - 10, 2017

On behalf of the organizing committee for the Seventh Annual CTSI Symposium on
Disease and Therapeutic Response Modeling, I am pleased to share the dates of
our upcoming symposium to be held in Indianapolis, Indiana.   This two-day
program will include speakers from academia, industry and regulatory agencies.
 Please mark the dates on your calendar, and share this announcement with
anyone you feel would benefit from attending.

The dates of our symposium will be Thursday, November 9 and Friday, November
10, 2017.  We will be in the same location as last year - Hine Hall located at
875 North Street.

Attendees employed by academic and government institutions can register for
free, and others will be assessed a $250 registration fee.  Registration will
open in August.  We will be sending additional information and registration
details in a few months.

We welcome your suggestions for innovative ideas, topics, and presentations.
Please send a short abstract or a brief description to the organizing committee
by July 21st.

Send your suggestions, questions or comments to:  Cheryl Weatherholt at
weath...@iu.edu<mailto:weath...@iu.edu>.
[LLY_red_logo][cid:image003.jpg@01D2EC0B.A68B5430]