Dear Waroonrat,

To know if a model “adequately describe the data” you need to study model
diagnostics. Read more for example here:
http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/psp4.12161/full

The AIC numbers in your case indicate that the two compartment model is a
much better description of your data than the one compartment model (read
on AIC here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akaike_information_criterion).
However, this is only a relative comparison and as pointed out before does
not say anything about whether any of the models “adequately describe the
data”.

All the best,

Martin Bergstrand, Ph.D.

Senior Consultant