WRT: Flags - there's some descriptive stuff in the back traffic for the list
and in docs/FAQ:

"Q. What are High/Medium/Low risk flags
A. They are set in reportUtils.c based on fairly self-obvious functions:
      Medium: hasWrongNetmask()
      High: hasDuplicatedMac()
   Often seen if you are monitoring a backbone or common network (high)
   or if you have cloned MAC addresses for, say, a home Firewall box."

WRT: WishList - very funny.   There's two of us working on ntop and we do
what we want to meet our needs.  If somebody want's something done, there's
two alternatives:

1. DIY
2. $ponsor the development work

oh, and for trivial things, #3 sometimes works:

3. Ask nicely, be willing to test it and say thank you after the fact.

-----Burton