-----Mensagem original-----
De: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] nome de Gary
Gatten
Enviada em: quinta-feira, 29 de marco de 2007 15:37
Para: ntop@unipi.it
Assunto: RE: [Ntop] What am I missing (other than a LOT of packets)?

Looks like a switch to me.  It's very rare - VERY rare - to have a dual
speed hub/repeater.  True hubs are typically single speed, 10 or 100,
but not both.  If it's truly a hub and you're still getting broadcast
only traffic, try your dsl speed tests from the nTop host itself.  If
you see traffic in nTop for that host (unicast) but none others, you're
either on a switch or your NIC is not promiscuous.