Is the workstation connected directly to switch or through an IP phone or other
device?

From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of Pierre-Marie Camilleri
Sent: Friday, March 10, 2017 8:26 AM
To: ntsysadm@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: [NTSysADM] RE: Unable to obtain IP from DHCP server

Notice:  This email is from an outside source.  Please do not open any
attachments, click on any hyperlinks, or respond without first confirming the
authenticity of the email.

DHCP server is running on a Windows 2008 R2 domain controller
It is on the same subnet and this is an existing machine. We are not having
issues with new or other current machines. Just 2/3.

Pierre-Marie Camilleri

B.Sc. (Hons.), MBCS

ICT Systems Engineer

[Laferla]

Direct

(+356) 20939321<tel:(+356)%2020939321>

Dept

(+356) 20939300<tel:(+356)%2020939300>

Mobile

(+356) 79007864<tel:(+356)%2079007864>

Email

pmcamill...@laferla.com.mt<mailto:pmcamill...@laferla.com.mt>

Web

www.laferla.com.mt<http://www.laferla.com.mt/>

Address

204A | Old Bakery Street | Valletta VLT 1453 | Malta

[Facebook]<http://facebook.com/LaferlaInsurance/>

[Twitter]<http://twitter.com/laferlains>

[Google]<http://google.com/+laferlainsurancevalletta>

[YouTube]<https://www.youtube.com/user/laferlainsurance>

[ITunes]<https://itunes.apple.com/mt/app/laferla-insurance/id896547301?mt=8>

[Android]<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.conduit.app_363d89b63be84bbc8f6b85fe86fe2e01.app&hl=en>

Laferla Insurance Agency Limited is licensed to act as an insurance agent for
Mapfre Middlesea p.l.c. and both companies are authorised to transact insurance
business by the Malta Financial Services Authority.

[cid:image016.png@01D29979.CF4DF150]

Consider the environment. Do you really need to print this email?

Disclaimer<http://www.laferla.com.mt/laferla-email-disclaimer>