Well that was convenient.

From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of Alex Nabicht
Sent: Friday, March 17, 2017 9:55 AM
To: ntsysadm@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: Re: [NTSysADM] Asset Management Options

After playing around with GLPI/Fusion, I found that it uses the exact same
plugin as Samanage did as an agent for linux devices. The linux agents use an
open source code located here: https://sourceforge.net/projects/ocsinventory/
all that had to be done was changing the Samanage conf file to point to the new
server for GLPI and it inventoried the data no problem!

On Thu, Mar 16, 2017 at 8:11 AM, James M. Pulver