EXPENSIVE!!!!

Jean-Paul Natola

________________________________
From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com <listsad...@lists.myitforum.com> on behalf
of Kurt Buff <kurt.b...@gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, March 28, 2017 2:28 PM
To: ntsysadm
Subject: [NTSysADM] Has anyone here used this product, and can comment on it?

https://www.netbraintech.com/
[https://www.netbraintech.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/logo-company.png]<https://www.netbraintech.com/>

NetBrain - Automation for the World's Largest
Networks<https://www.netbraintech.com/>
www.netbraintech.com
The world’s largest networks leverage the NetBrain platform to automate network
documentation, troubleshoot networks, and myriad other tasks. Try it today.

I just interviewed someone who mentioned using it, so I looked it up.

The general rule of thumb I've used is that if the web site has a
button to request a quote rather than listing prices, it's probably
really expensive - and probably beyond the reach of my current firm.

They have a bunch of youtube videos, which reinforces my impression
that it's expensive, but it looks pretty cool, and I wondered if it's
worth investigating.

Kurt