Yeah, it was nearly 2 years ago we looked at it.  It wasn't as sexy as that
sounds...  If we didn't already have good documentation (only happens if
you get to build out net new infrastructure), then we might look harder at
this.  Frankly, a wacom tablet and Visio are still better than Netbrain.

Now if I were in the professional services space...  The consulting version
would be awesome for quickly documenting a network in order to make
recommendations...