From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com <listsad...@lists.myitforum.com> on behalf
of Joseph L. Casale <jcas...@activenetwerx.com>
Sent: Tuesday, April 4, 2017 6:35 AM
To: 'ntsysadm@lists.myitforum.com'
Subject: [NTSysADM] RE: screen redraw/refresh on rds

The two methods are not even remotely equivalent, the bandwidth you get over
CIFS versus sending screen drawing info are radically different. There are some
msdn articles and blog entries on the topic, see
https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com/askperf/2009/04/17/terminal-services-and-graphically-intensive-applications/
 for example.

Terminal Services and Graphically Intensive Applications
...<https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com/askperf/2009/04/17/terminal-services-and-graphically-intensive-applications/>
blogs.technet.microsoft.com
Hello AskPerf, my name is Subheet Rastogi and I am a Technical Lead on the
Performance team in Bangalore. Today, we’re going to take a quick look at ...