No….

Gordon

From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of Eric Wittersheim
Sent: Thursday, April 20, 2017 2:48 PM
To: ntsysadm@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: Re: [NTSysADM] RE: Hyper-V host networking issue

VLAN ?  Do you have the NICs teamed on the HyperV server?

On Apr 20, 2017 3:39 PM, "Gordon Pegue" <gpe...@unm.edu<mailto:gpe...@unm.edu>>
wrote:
I don't think Multicast is the culprit... At least, not at the firewall:
show mroute reports "No mroute entries found" on both firewalls;
show mfib reports "Multicast Default Forwarding Table not found" on both
firewalls.

Gordon