Take a look at *Cylance *(www.cylance.com) and have them give you a demo.

They have a super solid product that is excellent against even unknown
malware (ransomware is not special in this sense).  They gave a most
impressive live demo at the Gartner Security & Risk Management Summit today.

At the mail gateway, Barracuda is a good idea, but also check out *Mimecast*
.

And I agree that any security awareness training will be helpful.

Regards,

 *ASB*
 *http://XeeMe.com/AndrewBaker <http://xeeme.com/AndrewBaker>*

 *Providing Expert Technology Consulting Services for the SMB market…*

* GPG: *860D 40A1 4DA5 3AE1 B052 8F9F 07A1 F9D6 A549 8842