I love Mimecast -vs- the other services I've used.  They're not perfect,
but they're really, really good if you set it up correctly.

I used Cylance at a previous job.  Nothing but praise from that experience,
but that's over a year ago.

I once heard someone say the six best things you can do to protect your
environment are patch, patch, patch, and train, train train.  I still
believe that.